Sunday, August 23, 2015

Today was a good day, I just had to write that down. I really needed today. We had a cookout for my mom and my little brothers birthday. There wasn't a lot of people but we laughed and joked and danced. I've been so stressed with Chief breaking up with me and the baby getting admitted to the hospital all in the same day, I was an emotional mess. And being in the wrong he still doesn't or hasn't reached out. I guess my gut feeling was right, he's not that into me. It was to easy for him to tell me he was done. After I was complaining about how he doesn't communicate with me. He doesn't call, barely texts... Anything I was starting to feel like a jump off or a stalker. And I shouldn't feel like that in a relationship. My feelings are hurt but life goes on right? Although I know it's over, there's still that hope that maybe he's just going through something and I can have back the chief I fell for. That he would run after me and beg to let him back in my life. I know it sounds like some movie shit, but you know what? I want some movie shit love. Real shit not the forced not truly happy love. I want the love that the 90's R&b singers sing about, I want that love like the notebook. And I know it's possible. It's just so hard to meet a man now a days..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment