Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Breakup no makeup

I'm really taking this breakup kind of hard and it's only been 4 months.... I'm really surprised.... Maybe because he met my kids.. I don't bring men around my kids I don't play that shit I try to be extra cautious. I haven't been in a relationship in years and I really should have just kept it that way. I don't do that breakup to make up shit. If there is an issue we talk or argue it out but the first thing you don't do is just turn your back, leave, or ignore the situation. Maybe chief is to soft spoken for me. Maybe I'm to much for him. I will say he is an Aries like Scorp. And I feel like I feel when I was with Scorp. The same kind of frustratuon, anger, sadness, all of that. I'm not an angry person like that. I don't beef like that. I don't like that. But it seems they bring out that side of me. And I don't know like it. I don't like to seem like a bitch. But with chief all I complained about was his time and me not gettin g enough of it. as a man he should have ate that because he's the one in the wrong and if he didn't feel like he was in the wrong he should have said something. We are pushing 30... This shit with these men is getting rediculous. I'm truly ready to just give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment