Saturday, August 22, 2015

Madness

Ugh the last couple days have been pretty crazy.  Besides the fact that chief told me yesterday he didn't want to be with me, I'm in the hospital with the baby. He was having trouble breathing last night. It was pretty scary, when we got here bike oxygen was like between 68-73. When it's supposed to be 95-100. So they admitted him and he's doing much better. I really wish chief wasn't being such a dick right now man. This shit with chief is getting old. I'm tired of having to beg for someone to give me their attention. I feel like I'm a secret, and that he's just not into me. I think what needs to happen is I shouldn't make myself so available. I'm gonna give him what he gives me. I have so much going on in life right now I need someone who is gonna be my escape not add to my headaches. I can handle myself and my issues, I just want someone to love me.... Seems like it's asking to much now a days from these men out here. They don't care if you cook, clean, work,go to school, take care of your kids. No they still want the but he's that have the little waists, big asses, no job, don't take care of their kids, lazy, and depends on a man. But then men wanna complain when they get with that girl and she don't wanna lift a finger. Whatever, whether it works with me and chief, I just need to keep in mind that if someone really wanted me and needed me in their life, their actions should prove it. Even when they don't talk about it.  I have this tattoo on my back that says love conquers all.... And I was starting to doubt the saying but then I thought yea love conquers all when both people are actually in love. Hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment